5.07.2009

Winter Thaw

Hello, sparrows! I could use this post as an opportunity to recount events of the past 6 months in Chicago (which have largely been AWESOME). But instead, I'd going to itemize my shopping wish list. Since money is tight, I've been on the hunt for economical (and environmentally, in some cases) goodies for future purchase. Feedback welcomed, but overall, I think this stuff is tres cute. Besides, presenting these items in such a way will help me ascertain whether or not I'm still interested in them a week or a month down the road:
Shoes (both are less than $45 each!)
Recent Obsession - Keds

and

Handbags
Recent Obsession - Felix Rey for Target




1 comment:

Haley said...

I'm glad you finally decided to write another blog.

I like the flats, so much that I may seek them out for myself. I don't like the others--you know how I feel about wedges.

Love the bag. XOXOXOXO